Please suggest

As per my previous treatment doctor told me that I have HCN how can I take care of it and where can I get a treatment with very low cost please suggest
views-icons 13 Views Bookmark this Answer

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Harisha N L
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

I guess you are talking about hypertrophic cardio myopathy...if yes this will help you Lifestyle changes can reduce your risk of complications related to hypertrophic cardiomyopathy. Your doctor may recommend lifestyle changes, including: Physical activity level. Competitive sports are generally not recommended for people with hypertrophic cardiomyopathy. Many people with hypertrophic cardiomyopathy may be able to participate in low- to moderate-intensity exercise as part of a healthy lifestyle. Ask your doctor for guidance. Eat a healthy diet. A healthy diet is an important part of maintaining your heart health. Maintain a healthy weight. Maintaining a healthy weight will prevent excessive stress on your heart and reduce health risks associated with surgery or other procedures. Alcohol use. If you have symptoms or a history of rhythms provoked by alcohol, ask your doctor for guidance about safe levels of alcohol use. Drinking too much alcohol can trigger irregular heart rhythms and can lead to increased blockage of blood flow in your heart. Take your medications. Make sure to take your medications as prescribed. Have regular medical appointments with cardiologist. Your doctor may recommend regular follow-up appointments to evaluate your condition. Let your doctor know if you have any new or worse symptoms....
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?