Pip joint swollen&romlost
I got hit with a cricket ball at the tip of my ring finger.i consulted many doctors and iam unable to find solution for it.pip joint is swollen and rom is lost.plz if anyone think that there is a surgical option to correct it, reply me.plz refer the image
50 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Pallavi Mehta
General Physician 7 yrs exp Mumbai

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

Hello Dear, I am sure you must have undergone an X Ray to see if there is any fracture. Can you please share the X Ray report?
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.