Pinis curvature

I have a pinis curvature problem and also my voice is like lady voice and i dont have capability to give a money heavily because of i came from poor family and i am studying plesae give suggesion

Doctor Answers (2) on Pinis curvature

Mr. Deepak Kumar Ambala | Yoga and Naturopathy
Dear you do one thing as per Naturopathy do warm & cold sitz bath regularly two times a day. Ratio will be 1 min. Will be hot and 1 min. Will cold. And in yoga do barhamcharya assan. U will get relief soon. And for second problem voice daily early morning do Lion pose for 5 min. And udgidh pranayama. It will be cure. If than you got any difficulty to understand come to centre.. I will teach you the proper technique... Get well soon with blessing of maa vaishnavi...
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. A little curve to one side is fine and it's actually normal. About voice, I would say it will gradually develop. Kindly consult a speech therapist for further help. Regards