Pimple in underarm
Im a diabetes and thyroid patient ...i always have pain in my whole body...and more over in my left hand...and recently i got a pimple in my left underarm by which i have a heavy pain...can this be treated with any ointment or do i have to consult my diabetologist or any general physician
30 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Hithysh BM
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello abscess Follicular infection Viral Lymph node enlargement should be ruled out consult physician for further evaluation and treatment.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.