Pilonidal Sunus
I recently had a surgery..of excision of pilonidal sinus..and advancement of flaps..in july 2015...but now the problem reoccrured..so i want to know that which method of surgery is best suited...only excision of pilonidal sinus...or again the same advancement of flaps after excision...or any other mode of treatment..

Dr. Satish Sawale
Ayurveda 18 yrs exp Navi Mumbai

Thanks for expecting Healthier solutions with Ayurved, have faith on ur dr, AYURVEDIC Ksharsutra technique is para-surgical procedure add much value so choose nr by AYURVEDIC Dr. At panjab bagh Delhi RAV. Get it I'll be happy to serve u

Well excision with flaps is a good method only... Has it reocuured? Confirmed? Because usually it takes a long time to heal even after surgery