Pilonidal absecess
My wife once had undergone knife for pilonidal absecess 3 yr back. She is again experiencing pains in the area. Can you please guide which speciality doctor to consult?
31 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Harisha N L
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

General surgeon would be better choice ........Consult nearest general surgeon for clinical examination they will do the needful........ Use practo app to find best doctors in your area .....choose doctors with good reviews ....... Regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?