Piles r due.to.exercise
I have reduced my wight from 122 kgs to 97 kgs over 1.5 yrs...but in the course had piles problem. Uts seems to reccur only when hit the gym else it is ok. As far as diet is concerned I eat only water melons and bananas. ..which helps me keep the piles but cant survive on these food. Whenever I eat normal spice food.. I get it back...due to this iam not eating fro a month now... Pls suggest. help to relieve as iam interested in keeping kyself fit too.

General Physician
Take Sitz bath in lukewarm water. Some locally applicable medicines need to be given as well for comfort. Avoid red meat and spicy food. Don't worry. If in Kolkata, u can connect to me if needed.