PFT Interpretation
Please explain me what is my value for FEV1 , FEC and what these columns PRED, PRE, % (PRE) means and if there is anything to worry...and what is my lungs age

Dr. Amruth Sindhu
Pulmonologist 7 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi. I understand your concerns. the test is not well performed. It could be due poor effort or uncalibrated machine. Lung age is calculated by machine itself. Ideally you should blow for min 6 secs. You have blown for only 3. 35 secs. Hope your questions were answered. thanks.
Dr. Pankaj K Bang
Pulmonologist 8 yrs exp Mumbai

There seems to be some problem in the pft software...Send me the full copy with the graphs and detailed history to comment on it..