Persistent Foot Pain
Have recurring pain in foot, when I walk too long, almost a year after a fracture in the 5th meta tarsel (which has healed as per the xray).
30 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

Consult an Orthopedic doctor who would advise you medications and physiotherapy for your problem
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.