Periods delay
Hi I'm Amala 22years Weight 65 Height 5'6 I have problem (Irregular Periods) From the past 2 months I didn't get my periods regularly. I didn't took any tablets regarding this problem. Kindly tell me any tips or solutions to solve this. Thank you.

Hi there...it may occur in women who have anemia i.e low haemoglobin levels,diabetes or thyroid problems. It is also common in women with high levels of a protein called prolactin in their blood...it can be the side effects of certain drugs like oral contraceptives,antipsychotics,antiepileptics...it may be due to poly cystic ovarian disease as well... So I would suggest you to consult nearest gynecologists for detailed clinical examination and evaluation they will do the needful.
Hi there...I can understand your concern. Irregular menstrual cycles can be due to many reasons like anaemia, thyroid disorders, pcod, fibromas, stress, drug intake. You will need detailed clinical examination and further investigations including ultrasound abdomen and pelvis, hormonal profile. So kindly consult a gynaecologist for further evaluation.