sexual-counselling-icon
Period late by 5 days
Hi, I had no-Will pill exactly at 25th hr. My period usually happens on every 5th to 10th day of month. Till now I didn't had my period but in the middle on 1st June due to food poisoning I was given some saline n antibiotics. Could you suggest me.

Hello.... Significant weight gain or loss,Overexercise,Poor nutrition (or a diet too high in carbohydrates) ,illnessEating disorders Increased stress,Polycystic ovarian syndrome,Estrogen dominance, are the causes for irregular periods,you were sick that could be the cause don't worry of this is you first delay.you will get normal periods I'm future.