sexual-counselling-icon
Period in 15 days
Last month my period was due on 28th but it came on 18th oct. After that it again came today 3rd Nov. What is the reason of my early period with only 15 days gap. I have been taking medicines from past one and half month. No other changes in my daily routine. Medicines are Indocap Defcort Pantocid Chekbak d3 What is the reason of my early period. What should I do now.

Hello there.... In a normal menstrual cycle, a balance between the hormones estrogen and progesterone regulates the buildup of the lining of the uterus (endometrium), which is shed during menstruation. If a hormone imbalance occurs, mentrual irregularities occurs.... Consult Gynecologist for further evaluation and treatment.....