Period delay
I didnot have period last month December i don know the reason since i didnt get pregnant also what will the cause be? and even when i have my period it only used to be 1 or 2 days while others have about 5-7 days.. and my abdominal pain somtimes but not severely, i would be very glad if you can help me..

Hi there...it may occur in women who have anemia i.e low haemoglobin levels,diabetes or thyroid problems. It is also common in women with high levels of a protein called prolactin in their blood...it can be the side effects of certain drugs like oral contraceptives,antipsychotics,antiepileptics...it may be due to poly cystic ovarian disease as well... So I would suggest you to consult nearest gynecologists for detailed clinical examination and evaluation they will do the needful.