Penis issues
I am in5th standard I have my penis opration in dhanshree hospital near by bajaj school dr. patvardhan madam serjan they have done opration but i have a my penis problem so i see your profile in this side n consultant my problem to you i thin u help me to solv my problem (i like ayurvedic treatment)

Hello..the way you mentioned things looks like you would have undergone circumcision at that age...but that has got nothing to do with the thin penis.and more over I need to know what problem you are facing due to this...do not worry I dont think it's a big issue... thank you