Peeling lips/off skin

I have a problem of peeling lips since i was only 17 years. This problem still continues. I have a bad breath, dry mouth(less saliva) and odour urine. I consulted many doctors but of no use. My life is ruined. Every three days i have to put vaseline to soften and rub it off, otherwise the skin just came off. Plzz help.

Exfoliative cheilitis is usually unresponsive to treatment and since it is a chronic condition, it may require a long term treatment and careful management to prevent the condition from recurring. Exfoliative cheilitis has no specific treatment but there are several methods which can help in alleviating the symptoms. Application of lip balm at least twice a day or when necessary to keep the lips moist Practice good oral hygieneInclusion of organic fruits and vegetables in the diet Take vitamins and other supplements to replenish the body from nutrient deficiency A cold compress with water is beneficial for the treatment of exfoliative cheilitis Drink plenty of water to keep the body well hydrated and to keep the lips moist as well The goal of treatment is also aimed towards the underlying condition that contributed to the incidence of exfoliative cheilitis. It is important to determine first the underlying condition prior to the treatment. Treatment for exfoliative cheilitis may include the following: Topical steroids are beneficial for controlling many types of skin conditions such as dermatitis, eczema and exfoliative cheilitis Antifungal creams are intended to cure fungal infections such as for the overgrowth of Candida yeast in the case of exfoliative cheilitis Antibiotics Systemic steroid Keratolytic lip balm Sunscreen...