Pdd Nos for 6 years old

Odd now for 6 years old kid. Looking for homeopathic treatment. He is under Therapy for speech and attitude correction from 3 years of age.
views-icons 73 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Dr. Amal Krishna Mandal
Homeopath 30 yrs exp Kolkata

Hello , please go the reply  here as Dr.A.K.Mandal on 7th August as homoeopath ,from where my  name has been deleted  due to change of Photo. However along with earlier reply I want to mention here that I  should not discuss so many causes for medical hazards  but  I should suggest you that you should go through a proper homoeopathic characterized case recording system which will help for treatment and find out the basic causes. You may contact for ONLINE treatment through Practo location dumdum Kolkata.
Dr. Rahul Kolamkar
Homeopath 14 yrs exp Amravati

Speech and attitude problem shows that the child is timid and feeling embraced. I would suggest to find the reason for how it started. Is the surrounding make him insecure or anything else. This will help you to find exact way to help him. Also a suggestion don't try to correct him time to time or in front of others. Keeping patience is the key deal such kids.
Dr. Namrata Surati
Homeopath 7 yrs exp Surat

Homoeopathy can help very well in such Paediatric cases. Homoeopathic medication along with speech therapy and few exercise will give you the fastest result. If your kid has reading skill, make him read the book loudly for atleast 15-30 minutes everyday. Good luck!
Dr. Sanjay Panicker
Homeopath 20 yrs exp Bangalore

We integrate homeopathy, nutrition and yoga and have found excellent results in such children. I suggest you look for such an integrated approach in your nearby locality. As it immensely helps children
Homeopath 31 yrs exp Kolkata
  I should not make any suggestion like others without proper case taking along with investigation which is required for homoeopathic characterized  ,& individualised treatment for each individual patients . As two  individuals  are not alike. So you may contact through email [email protected] to get my no