Passing motion after meal
Hello Doctor, I am diagnosed with IBS and have this for last 4-5 years. Occasionally it pains in the area of passing motion. I don't have any other health problems. Can you give me some herbal advice to overcome/ manage IBS please. Thanks

Dr. Venkat Raghav
Hello, you should not have high calorie junk food items like pizza and burger. This is non curable disease ,your intestine is allergic to certain food items ,Have pulses and cereals . . Don't skip meals, and try to eat about the same time each day to help regulate bowel function. Try to drink plenty of fluids every day. Water is best.