Parkinson's disease

My dad was becoming very slow in movements and hence we consulted a doctor and he said that he is having Parkinson's disease which is in middle stage and now he is taking tablets for that. He is becoming still weak.. What can be done to activate him? Any excersise ? Massage? Let me know plz..

Parkinson disease (PD) is one of the most common neurologic disorders, affecting approximately 1% of individuals older than 60 years and causing progressive disability that can be slowed, but not halted, by treatment.  With the introduction of levodopa, the mortality rate dropped approximately 50%, and longevity was extended by many years. This is thought to be due to the symptomatic effects of levodopa, as no clear evidence suggests that levodopa stems the progressive nature of the disease. Psychosocial support and concerns should be addressed and/or referred to a social worker or psychologist as needed.