Parkinson’s disease
Dear doctor, Can someone let me no the cost of deep brain stimulation for parkinson's disease. How long it will help. And where can avail this stimulation

Hello, I understand your feeling. But I am afraid that I may not help you with the cost of the procedure you have asked for because it may vary from doctor to doctor and hospital to hospital. And it is available In all corporate hospital which has neruology specialization. And it is more effective but cannot say how much time it would effect and cannot predict the duration. Thank you