Pancreatitis, acute pain,

My mom had an splenic artery annuresym on 30th Jan 2016.. She was admitted for 2 weeks, her WBC counts went to 35k...spleen damaged near abt 60%.. And she sufferd with pancreatitis...she is having immense pain..she is not recovering...Presently her WBC are normal but the pain is not resistable..She is a diabetic and having a BP prob as well...please help..

Hello there. I can understand your concern. Rather than asking about her online, you need to take her to a doctor immediately. Preferably a general Surgeon. Keep her nil by mouth. Don't give her anything. Not even water till you meet with a doctor. Detailed examination and tests are required. She may require hospitalisation also. You should be willing to admit her. Just remember that you don't have to give her anything. The doctors who treat her will tell you what to be given, when to be given and how to be given. Bet regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain.
Dr. Manju Lihala

You need to immediately take her immediately to see a doctor who can examine her and prescribe medicines . She may require hospitalisation if required to control her pancreatitis.