Paint in finger
Hello ! I noticed that I have pain at my left hand middle finger joint that connects to my palm for a week or so when I press or fold it. Now today morning I felt the same in the right hand middle finger.. The pain is on the middle finger single joint only.. the other fingers are perfectly normal.. pls let me know of this relates to any symptoms... Thanks.

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  This is a vague symptom. Also, whenever you press, pain is normal. The only advice would be not to press. Or else get it checked out by a orthopedician in person for further evaluation and management.  He will help you further.  Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.