PainNearEyesDuringFlight
While descending I had a shooting pain near my left eye on the nasal column. It lasted a few minutes, but reduced when I started to take deep breaths, could it be aerosinusitis? I have a flight back on Tuesday, should I visit a doc or take some medication before that?

Patients presenting before flight with an upper respiratory infection are at risk for aerosinusitis. Prophylaxis of this condition consists of an oral decongestant before flight and nasal decongestant spray during the flight just prior to descent.  Consult ENT surgeon for further advice..