Painful urination
Whenever i have prolonged erection for few hours i start suffering from painful urination. To whom shall i consult.
33 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹100 for 24 hrs

hello.... .kindly consult a gen surgeon first...... .then you may need a neurologist opinion tooo....
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
2/2 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?