Pain, loose motion vomate

My sister is 11years old. she is suffering from pain, vomating and loose motion for a week. after consulting a local doctor she asked for admitting. but still no relief. could you plese suggest any medicine. sonography and tifyid test is also normal. i want some diet suggation also

Doctor Answers (2) on Pain, loose motion vomate

Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. I can understand your concern. Is he still admitted? What treatment did he get in the hospital? Kindly also attach the reports of the tests that were done on your child. We will get a better idea as to what could be wrong with him. Either repost the question with the reports or consult a gastroenterologist for further management of the case. We cannot prescribe medicines on this platform unless we are sure of what exactly is the problem. Kindly take all the prescriptions and the reports to the gastroenterologist. Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain.
General Physician
Consult a gastroenterologist