Pain in upper abdomen
I have gallstones problem. When First time I had acute pain in my upper abdomen I suffered from jaundice and after a period of 4 month I had again pain in my abdomen and again sufferring from jaundice . All the reports are normal , I just want to know the reason of jaundice why it repeat and what is the reason of pain

Dr. Satish Sawale
Ayurveda 17 yrs exp Navi Mumbai

Thanks expecting Healthier solutions with Ayurved, it could be gb stones ( clogging ) responsible for ur jaundice n pain too. Share ur recent investigation.. Consult surgeon or AYURVEDIC Approach can be workable..