Pain in throat
After 2 hrs of eating pizza, I felt like vomiting and became unconscious for a sec. My face was completely filled with sweat. After 5-10 min everything became normal but since then, there has been ultimate pain in my throat below adam's apple. I am not even able to drink water. Its paining even if I touch there.

hey, are you having pizza for the first time?  , it could be due to food allergy, may be due forcefull expiration against closed glottis your having pain , if it doesn't subside in a day consult physician, if your difficult in breathing , unable to talk go to hospital immediately