Pain in thoracic area
On 3 august 2016 i had a sudden onset backache while having lunch. There was a severe pain in the left thoracic region for almost 1 hour leading to loss of sensation and power in both the legs and also loss of bladder & bowl control which gradually improved over time. In diagnosis it was found to be spinal avm. I have gone under embolisation treatment for spinal avm cure. This spinal avm was fed by D8(right) and D11(left) arteries. But I have pain in the left thoracic region which pose great difficulty to me in doing my daily activities. Although my doctor said that your avm is almost cured(embolised) now. But still this pain has not reduced a little bit. Why this pain is still continue? What could be the root cause of this pain? Even innerwear cloth movement cause the pain how could I reduce it or get relief from it? Please suggest some treatment. Thanks in advance.

Well brain and spine are two areas where repair is slow. any disease even if cured leaving damaged spine is problematic. now u are suffering from paraesthesia. means ur touch sensation is wrongly perceived by body as pain. There are various drugs gaba analogues which can help
contact ur neurosurgeon for drugs

Thoracic spine pain symptoms