Pain in the back

I am 24yrs 5months old,5'2" feet, 40kg body weight female.. I always tend to have a lower back pain since last 5months. Due to which i cant sit for long,cant stand for long,cant bend.. and if try then it's quite painful. I feel as if something clutches there right at the back in the lumbar region. Not only that,ventral surface of feet,ankle joint,my knee joint all continues to have a dull pain all day long. Also would like to mention that i had a tendon injury one year back in my right ankle region so as usual it pains more than the left. I cannot sit without u support at my back. Specially in the morning all my difficulties get multiplied,all the mentioned joints get arrested i feel.My life has become very difficult. Please suggest something.

Doctor Answers (1) on Pain in the back

Dr. Bodhisatwa Choudhuri Kolkata | General Physician
Hello. Your problems suggest you are suffering from severe back pain. At your age, it is most commonly due to Ankylosing spondylitis. But it may also be due to rheumatoid arthritis or seronegative polyarthritis or hypovitaminosis D. A full workup and thorough check up is required including clinical examination. Please follow up with a rheumatologist as soon as possible, as early diagnosis & early initiation of treatment is extremely important for control of progression to systemic illness. Hope this helps.
Follow up with me as detailed examination is required to arrive at proper diagnosis.