Pain in nerves in whole b

Sir my body is experiencing severe pain for last 3 yrs.all the time it pains everywhere may it be hand, legs,fingers, ears ,eyes or head.I feel my veins are contracting with pain.sometimes pain in my chest around the nipple in right side occurs. My eyes are now seem to be weakened as I don't read the newspaper clearer .there is always pain remains in my back.I'm suffering from premature ejaculation too for last 20 yrs. What should I do? Whom should I meet to consult? Pls suggest .I m afraid of cancer type diseases.pls reply as soon as possible. Thank you

Doctor Answers (1) on Pain in nerves in whole b

Sharath Kumar K N Mandya | General Physician
Hello sir,,, you are having multiple psychosomatic symptoms (complaints related to mind and body) which are not related to any particular organ. You need not to worry about cancer which usually shows organ related problems but not these problems. For all your problems (pain, weakness, premature ejaculation) you need to consult psychiatrist. Follow his advice, no need to worry.