Pain in middle forehead
Iam not able to open my eyes with great difficulty for seconds I can open eyes..during this I get mild to severe pain in middle forehead.iam already on neurons medicine primepex1.5 mg 3 times a day it is for involuntary movement's of jaw and body.

Dr. Poornachandra Tejaswi S
Hello. You should know that the primepex is usually prescribed for neurological condition like parkinsonism and also in restless leg syndrome. It mainly acts on the chemicals invovled in the transmissions in the brain. Sometimes also given for abnormal activities as mentioned by you in your case. On chronic use some of the patients experience giddiness, headaches, loss of appetite,stomach pain, generalised weakness,difficulty in remembering and difficulty to stay concentrated etc. So kindly consult the physician for further management