Pain in liver side

Sir/Mam I have consulted Dr. Ganpat Devpura Sir for my treatment for jaundice and about 2 and half months before and he had told me to start eating normal diet slowly increasing the fat as he has previously recommended for fat free diet and also given medicine(Livonil) for 15 days. And even for 15 days i have not started eating fat containing food and after that now as i am in hostel in college outside jaipur when i have started eating fat containing food(i.e normal diet) my eyes are again becoming yellowish(but upper side is white) and also some pain at the right side of the abdomen. I have also consulted 2 or 3 very good gastroenterologists in Jaipur and by just seeing at me they told that i have nothing(means no sign of jaundice) and they told that its my physcology which is wrong and now some times i feel like vomiting. So please tell me now what i have to as now i am away from home without parents so your opinion will be better for me.

Doctor Answers (1) on Pain in liver side

Dr. Ameet Thakkar Mumbai | General Physician
Repeat a LFT test along with a Sonography of the abdomen. If both are normal then you only need to take Medicines like Esomeprazole and domperidone for your symptoms. If they are not normal then consult a physician.