Pain in hind brain, Rt+Lf
From the last 1 month, I am having pain in both sides of hind brain. Earlier it was not continuous and used to occur suddenly. But, nowadays, the pain has become frequent. The pain is inside the skull. It seems as if some nerve is pressed. I work in an IT company and have to sit in front of computer for long hours. Also, I don't have any eye power and I don't use any specs. Please guide and suggest.

Dr. Swarup Kumar Ghosh
General Physician 23 yrs exp Kolkata

Rx Migex Tablets Dosage :-2tab 4time daily one month. S.K.ghosh.17.5.2016.
Hello...Hello......, there are many types of headache like tension headache, migraine headache, cluster,sinusitis,meningitis, neuralgia etc....insomnia can cause headache... Watching computer for long period of time can also aggravate headache... Take leisure in between while working. Sleep for 7-8 hours .. Consult general physician.