Pain in heels

I have been suffering from heel pain in morning. It eventually becomes low as day goes on. But when I use to sit for quite some time and stand it feels pain on heels. One doctor has advised me feburic 80 mg which I m taking since four months. Since few days I have developed gastric problems in stomach.

Dr. Satish Sawale
Ayurveda 17 yrs exp Navi Mumbai

Thanks for expecting Healthier fitness solutions with Ayurved, a Heel pain is Vata-Raktaj isssue demands AYURVEDIC Approach though its conservative but avails non-recurrence n boosting effect by blood detox by Jalaukavcharan जलोकवचरण on allover fitness.

Hi, pain is due to plantar fasciitis. Plantar fasciitis is one of the most common causes of heel pain. It involves pain and inflammation of a thick band of tissue, called the plantar fascia, that runs across the bottom of your foot and connects your heel bone to your toes. Most people who have plantar fasciitis recover with conservative treatments in just a few months. Pain relievers, steroid injection, extracorporeal shock wave therapy are mainstay of treatment...