Pain in head

Pain in head.x -b pns report shows both maxillary antrems show mucuesal thickening .I don't undershow.CT scan report normal.

Doctor Answers (1) on Pain in head

Sharath Kumar K N Mandya | General Physician
Hello, if CT scan report is normal then no need to worry. There are several types of headaches, and treatment for each varies, to differentiate that I need to know some details. Is your vision (eye sight for nearer and far object) normal? What type of headaches you get (dull aching, throbbed or beating)? Is it all over head or just one side or front or back)? What time of day it's more? Whether any vomiting sensation or blackness front of eye when you get headache? Whether it increases when ever you get tensed or go to sunlight or any other situations? Kindly get back with details. If nothing is there, if it's just simple headache when you get tension, just practice relaxing mind in that situation by meditation or sitting in calm place. Paracetamol tablets will help to relive pain in that situation.