Pain in hair roots.

Hi, my wife has been feeling pain in the root of her hair at the centre of her skull. Please suggest me what should be done for the same and whom to consult. Thanks
views-icons 51 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Pain in hair roots.

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
2 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | General Physician

INR 100 for 24 hrs

Hello, I understand your wives condition. I totally appreciate your concern for your wife. You told us that your wife is having a pain at the base if the hair or precise the root of the hair. If that is the scenario then it should be associated with a sweeping which is red and more warn than the other skin in this case you need to consult a general surgeon. If not there no swelling but the pain is persistent then you need to consult general physician. Thank you
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?