Pain and breathing
I'm having pain in the nerves of my left hand and I'll have breathing problem during the same. Request for some solution or contact where I can reach

Hello.. Well the two symptoms may not be related . ..i need to exactly know what do you mean by the pain in the nerves...please consult a near by physician and get yourself examined as soon as possible...and about breathing issues of you don have any history of ashtma or bronchitis then its quite possible that you have this symptom due to anxiety too..please consult a physician...thank you