Pain all over body

Known heart valve problem, has been taking medicine from 18 years or so, not underone surgery, getting pain all over body, staying in Mumbai with husbant & 2 grown up childre, want to consult a doctor who can speak malayalam so that she can explain her problems, any help?
views-icons 34 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Pain all over body

doctor profile image
Shahlima Nafeesa
3 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | General Physician
I am a Malayali doctor, done my MBBS with 3years experience in general practice. You can explain your problems n Malayalam to me, I'll help you however I can.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?