I am 47 years old man. height 165 cm. weight 75 kilos. I want to lose my weight. tried many but not productive. Pl suggest a scientific way to lose atleast some of my weight. If not, atleast abdomen area.
35 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Ameet Thakkar
General Physician 28 yrs exp Mumbai

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹200 for 24 hrs

Get an obesity profile done to check for any medical causes of obesity. Diet and exercise would be the main stay of you treatment of obesity. Exercise will increase your BMR and small frequent feeds would be very helpful. You could also consult a nutritionist who would chalk out a diet for you.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?