Over.weight
Hi I have been.practising yoga from the last 10 years but still cannot control my weight issue. I am.only eating veggie n a lot of fruits..no to sugar from the last 2 years..daily drinking lemon water in the morning. Please suggest me what to do.

Dr. Niraj Gujarathi
Ayurveda 9 yrs exp Nashik

If you have PCOS . Then it's really hard to get wt. Loss . Treatment must in the direction of that .thyroid is one of the cause. Do check thyroid profile. Avoid banana,chiku,
Dr. Ankur Singhal
Ayurveda 13 yrs exp Ghaziabad
Concentrate on yoga exercises which are specifically focused on abdomen. Brisk walking for at least one hour daily is also very helpful. Take proper rest at night, sleep at proper time. Avoid spicy fried and junk food. Avoid tea coffee and aerated drinks.
Dr. Parth Sudhir Mahajan
Ayurveda 14 yrs exp South Goa
If you are doing Yoga..controlling diet .. Yet you are overweight. You should check your thyroid.. Blood sugar . . and get admitted yourself in some Ayurvedic Hospital for 15 to 21 days for a proper advice and treatment, if you are really concern.