Over weight
Hello dr. I am 31 year old. Mother of 2 kids. Elder is 3 yrs old  and younger is 1 year old. My weight is 70 kgs. Height is 5.3". Want to reduce weight. From last mth I am doing aerobics. And from last 10 days start drinking honey with cinnamon power in morning followed with lemon in warm water. But the weight is same.

hello there. good morning. weight doesn't reduce just like that. you need to be persistent and consistent. have high fibre food. don't take in carbohydrates. divide your food into 5 smaller meals. for further diet chart, consult a dietician. regards