My uncle has 'Mild axonal loss in the left CPN nerve' The neurogist has suggested a mild surgery. My questions:- 1) Does this require a must surgery/operation? 2)For insurance reasons, should we go to an orthopaedist or a neurologist?
38 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Somanna Malchira
Joint Replacement Surgeon 13 yrs exp Bangalore
Do you mean carpal tunnel syndrome?. If yes then most can be treated without can consult an orthopaedic surgeon
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?