One hydrosil got swelled

I'm ravinder. I got an injury in hydrosil yesterday i was practising karate then a player kicked at there by mistake and after that i have pain in hydrosil and one got swelled also please suggest me what i have to do

A hydrocele  is a fluid-filled sac surrounding a testicle that causes swelling in the scrotum. Hydrocele is common in newborns and usually disappears without treatment during the first year of life. Older boys and adult men can develop a hydrocele due to inflammation or injury within the scrotum. A hydrocele usually isn't painful or harmful and might not need any treatment. However, if you have scrotal swelling, see your doctor to rule out other causes. For adult males, hydroceles often go away on their own within six months. A hydrocele requires treatment only if it gets large enough to cause discomfort or disfigurement. Then it might need to be surgically removed. Consult surgeon...