Often Allergic reaction

Hello doctor, I'm suffering with skin allergy(rashes and severe itching) for the past 8years(allergic to brinjal, dry fish, dust and pollens). Recently 1 year back I've developed allergic reaction along with itching of throat, nose, now eyes too. From past 1 year onwards I'm persistently suffering with cold associated allergy. I've not done any tests for this. Often consult any general practitioner, and they will give any antihistamines and soaps. It will get subside for a week. But again it develops even using those things which doctor prescribed. My question is... will it cause any problem for my immunity level?? And how to get rid of this??

Doctor Answers (1) on Often Allergic reaction

Sharath Kumar K N Mandya | General Physician
Hello, I went through your query, this condition is referred as hey fever or allergic rhinitis. Allergy may be allergic to anything, like humidity, cold temperatures, pollens, dusts, smoke, dander of cat or dog, dust mites etc. There is no complete treatment for this. Antihistamines will help to control symptoms. Immunotherapy helps in severe cases. The effective way to prevent allergic rhinitis is to steer clear of the allergens that cause your symptoms. For instance, stay indoors when pollen counts are high and take showers immediately after being outside. Also, clean your home to remove pet dander, mold, and dust, avoid cold foods.