Occasional chest pain
I have been having minor cough for over three weeks now. It's not always the, but on and off. I use to smoke (half to full packet a day) till last month, but because i had cough i stopped. But cough still remains. I am worried if i might have caught any major decease. It could be symptoms of quiting smoke, but from online reading that seems less probable. I am thinking of going for a checkup soon and was wondering if someone can tell me whom to consult and what kinds tests are recommended.

Dr. Manju Lihala

Consult a physician first and he will examine you and advise what tests need to done . You may require chest xray and some blood tests.