Occasional chest pain
I have been having minor cough for over three weeks now. It's not always the, but on and off. I use to smoke (half to full packet a day) till last month, but because i had cough i stopped. But cough still remains. I am worried if i might have caught any major decease. It could be symptoms of quiting smoke, but from online reading that seems less probable. I am thinking of going for a checkup soon and was wondering if someone can tell me whom to consult and what kinds tests are recommended.
21 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Manju Lihala
General Physician 36 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹200 for 24 hrs

Consult a physician first and he will examine you and advise what tests need to done . You may require chest xray and some blood tests.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?