Numbness and tigling

Frm last 3 days ai am facing with my old problem tigling and numbness at my left side of face I already consult wid so many doctor MRI of brain and neck And blood test done by me but all test are normal But the problems didn't solve plz With this problem my chest is also paining my neck also paining Can anyone tell mi what 2 do N were 2 go I m staying at byculla mazgaon

Doctor Answers (1) on Numbness and tigling

Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. I can understand your concern. You should have attached the reports also along with the question so that we could have had a better perspective of your case. Anyways, I would request you to kindly repost the question with the reports or consult a different neurophysician with the reports. Have a high protein diet, lots of fruits and vegetables. Cap. Gibkoba-m once a day after food. Also attach the prescription of the doctor you consulted if you have any. That will give us a better idea. Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain.