Numbness & Pain
My Grandfather is experiencing Numbness( no sensation ) in His legs mostly in lower bottom region, or can say floor of legs . He says that "he can't sense on which type of floor he is walking or even he is walking or not". He encounter many problem while wearing the slippers, he also says he experiences pain in upper region of legs ( from patella to ankle bone). Problem is in both legs, Problem started way back when he was 60 year old. Thanks in Advance.. :-)

Hello there.... I went through your query.... Looks like he is suffering from peripheral neuropathy..... Medications to relieve pain and reduce burning, numbness and tingling are available. Some of these are known for their use in other conditions but they still seem to help those with nerve damage.... Consult Physician....