Numb right cheeks & nose
I had a bad day in my boxing match this Friday and I had a left hook into my upper right cheek.. targeting my eyes and upper right cheek. I took some pain killers and antibiotic pills and antibiotic eye drops. But I feel the numbness in my upper right cheek and right side of nose.. and yeah still I have a very little pain in my eyes but am more concerned about the numbness. Is this numbness because of the blood clot ? Is there any medication that I could take? Thanks in advance..

Dr. Anil B Sheth
General Physician 37 yrs exp Ahmedabad
Keep ice pack on yr rt. cheek n eye as much as u can.Numbness should completely go away after swelling completely resolve. Mean while keep taking Anti inflammatory n antibiotics as advised.