Nt gaining wt,eting 3kcal
Hi, I'm not gaining weight even after eating around 3k cal/day. I'm eating whole wheat bread, peanut butter, banana, protein powder etc... I'm 177 cm tall and weighing 52kgs. Do I need to get diagnosed? I have no idea whom to contact... Could you please suggest whom to contact and also what kind of tests needed?

Dr. Venkat Raghav
hey, do exercise ,gym daily it increases appetite ,consume meat ,egg ,fish , ghee ,butter etc.. you can consult dietician for diet guidance or physician if you feel of having medical problem, they will do routine blood test initially