Notable 2 lift right hand
Dear Sir/Madam, My father aged 57yrs is not able to lift his right hand properly.  He is not able sleep because of the pain from neck to right hand. Please advise me which doctor has to be consulted -  Orthopaedic / Neurological Physician. Please suggest doctor also who is available in Hyderabad.  Thanks in advance.
45 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Hithysh BM
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore
hello der consult neurologist if they refer you to orthopedician then you can meet them!!.............
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.