My father suddenly loses sensation in Arms or legs. All test came up negative. Local doctors are not able to identify issue. NO OPERATION RISK ANY DOCTORS , HE IS loses sensation OF PRIMARY WORK
42 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹100 for 24 hrs

Hello . Well the history is inadequate...we need to know from when this problem started and how it has progressed...I also need to know what all tests have been done which jave come negative also need to know about the co morbid condition like diabetes and hypertension...I basically need to examine him and know is electrolytes levels and ct scan if done....please consult a neurologist...thank you
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?